WEL HANDY MINI STRONG
COMPACT WELDING CARRIAGE FOR CONTINUOUS WELDING
The Wel Handy Mini Strong is a compact design welding carriage designed to perform horizontal, vertical, and overhang welding. 35kg strong magnet and 16kg traction power provides reliable performance and quality welds.
The machine is easily carried around with the handle with magnet detachment mechanism. The controller on Wel-Handy Mini Strong adopted advanced motor feedback control with servo driver, which maintains constant carriage traveling speed under any load.
Changes in load, either from weight of welding torch lead or welding positions will not slow down the carriage. Wel Handy Mini Strong provides constant, high quality welds from the beginning to the end.
- Compact, portable design
- Constant speed by motor feedback control
- Strong 35 kg permanent magnet and traction power
- Overload detection function
- Carriage positioning by limit switch
- Widely adjustable guide roller positions
- Lifting handle with magnet detachment mechanism
- Digital display for welding repeatability
- Limit switches on both sides of the machine
- Designed for continuous welding
- Lifting handle with magnet detachmet mechanism
Pulling the handle detached the magnet in single action.
- Large torch adjustment knob
Allows fine tuning of torch position with welding gloves.
- Tool-free torch clamp
Torch can be mounted to the machine without any tools.
Strong permanent magnet power (35 kg)
Enables the Wel Handy Mini Strong to weld in vertical and overhang welding positions.
Widely adjustable guide roller positions
- Flexible guide roller height adjustment.
- Guide roller can be flipped over to position on the back.
|Machine weight||8.2 kg|
|Traction force||16 kg|
|Travel speed||100 – 1000 mm/min|
|Guiding system||Fillet tracking guide roller|
|Stand off (plate to base plate)||5.5 mm|
|Magnet detachment mechanism||Lifting handle integrated|
|Driving method||4-wheel driving rubber roller (chain transmission)|
|Magnet type||35 kg permanent magnet|
|Torch angle||40 – 55°|
|Up / down||45 mm|
|Forward / backward||45 mm|
|Automatic stop functions||Limit switch on each of carriage|
|Unwelded lengths (start & end total)||Approx. 260 mm|
|Welding method||Continuous welding|
|Power & signal cable||Power and signal integrated Y-branch cable|
|Torch holder diameter||16 – 20 mm|
|Input power||DC 24V|
Torch extension arm and brackets
- Widens application possiblities with flexible combination of arm and brackets
- Simple and light weight solution
- Please contact Koike for more information